MAKING COMPELLING THEATER BEGINS WITH YOU.
Your gift today helps us bring theater to over 25,000 people every year. Your donation serves 600 families in our Education Program, delivers year-round classes for students across the Greater Seattle Area, and supports our annual Mainstage Season.
Seattle Public Theater is a cultural 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Like most mid-size theaters (even great and large theaters), only 50% of our revenue comes from ticket sales and tuition for our education programs. The other 50% comes from gifts – donations made from individuals like you, as well as private foundations and government agencies.
Your gift has a direct impact.
There are multiple ways to give to Seattle Public Theater:
- When you buy a ticket or subscribe to our Mainstage Season, you can include a donation with your ticket purchase.
- Attend! When you come any of our productions, you can donate at the door.
- Got shares of stock to donate? Seattle Public Theater has an account with RBC and we can accept a gift of publicly traded stock.
- Does your employer match gifts? Let them know you are supporting Seattle Public Theater.
- Shopping at Amazon? Seattle Public Theater has a “SMILE” account. Use it and Amazon donates back to us.
- Give over time. Make a sustainable pledge over three years.
- Leave a legacy by including Seattle Public Theater in your estate planning.
- Mail in your donation. Please make check payable to “Seattle Public Theater” and mail to: Seattle Public Theater, 7312 West Green Lake Dr N, Seattle, WA 98103.
- Call us at (206) 522-4800
- Or donate online today.
For more information, please contact Janelle Velasquez at firstname.lastname@example.org
To donate to our General Scholarship Fund, please contact our Education Director, Ana Maria Campoy, at email@example.com.