Please note: These are guidelines, not hard-and-fast rules. We understand that financial circumstances are not always predictable and we make an effort to accomodate as many people as possible! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hestiate to contact Kenna, the Registrar, by phone (206-523-1370) or email.
1) Financial aid forms are due at the same time as you register for class; your spot is not secure without a financial aid form.
2) If you pay the $50 deposit to secure your spot and you wish to apply for financial aid beyond that, your form MUST be submitted the same day as your deposit; otherwise, we expect the full balance payment on the first day of class.
3) Financial aid forms will not be accepted any later than one week prior to the class' start date.
4) If you are on the wait-list for a class that you will need financial aid for, please indicate that, and fill out and turn in the financial aid form at the same time that you apply to be on the waiting list. This way, if you do get a spot in the class, we already have your form!
5) If you have applied for financial aid in the past, please be aware that we have a new form starting September 2009. Also, please note that scholarship applications are kept on file for one season; for each new youth program season (fall, winter, spring, summer), we will need a new form filled out.
You can download the form here.
Have questions about class content? Contact Shana!